Can you prepare my Title 24 report?

  • Yes! We have California state-approved software for residential and commercial prescriptive and performance envelope, mechanical, and indoor and outdoor lighting reports. We’ll even include HVAC equipment sizing load calculations.

How much will it cost?

How long will it take?

  • We can usually complete your Title 24 report in a day or two.

Do you have a guarantee?

  • Yes. If your report does not pass plan check due to our error, we will correct the report at no cost. You will not have to pay for re-registering with CalCERTS.

Do you follow sustainable practices in your own business?

  • Of course! Our building has undergone an energy audit to find those unnecessary watts.
  • We use LED lights.
  • We use ENERGY STAR appliances.
  • We have added ceiling insulation.
  • We have low flow plumbing fixtures.
  • We donate at least 10% of profits to human and environmental causes.

When should I request my Title 24 report?

  • For fastest turnaround, send us your plans after they are finalized and before you submit to the building department. For energy-saving design advice, involve us as early as you like in the design process!

What do you need from me?

  • We need your cover sheet with contact information, floorplan with North arrow, sections or elevations, and any specifications you have for windows, water heater, and heating and cooling equipment. Window schedules are very helpful.

What file types do you accept?

  • We prefer PDF files.

I’m thinking about preparing my own report. Why should I use you?

  • The California energy code is complicated. An experienced professional has the expertise to save you time and provide you with an accurate report for peace of mind.

I  don’t know what windows/furnace/water heater/insulation to use. Can you help me?

  • Yes! If you don’t know exactly what you’ll be using yet, let us know and we can help you choose!

Why do I need a Title 24?

  • Besides being required by your building department to get a building permit, a Title 24 report can help you lower your building’s energy bills and make your building more comfortable.

Do I need to register with CalCERTS? Do I need a HERS rater?

  • All new homes or home additions greater than 1,000 square feet need to register with a HERS provider and be field-verified by a certified HERS rater. Smaller additions and alterations vary. Contact us for questions on your project.

Do you charge extra for CalCERTS registration?

  • No. Although we do have to pay for CalCERTS registration, we don’t want to nickel and dime you. Since most homes require CalCERTS registration, that fee we pay is included.
© 2020: Title 24 and More | GREEN EYE Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: WordPress